Philips Speech Processing SmartMeeting microphones provide high-quality recording that can be used with the Sembly app. Record your meeting with a Philips device, and then Sembly will generate the Transcription, Meeting Notes, and Tasks for you.
Customize an account with your Philips device
- Sign Up with your SmartMeeting device. SmartMeeting users who want to be registered in Sembly and get their benefits should register their accounts using this special link. More guidance on how to sign up can be found in this article: Sign Up for SmartMeeting Users tool
- Define a way of recording your calls with Sembly. As your device is going to be used for offline meetings, we recommend using the “Voice Recorder” feature. Just connect your device to the laptop, open your Sembly account, and start recording. Before you begin, make sure to select the correct microphone and grant all necessary permissions. We suggest conducting a test recording before your meeting to ensure everything is functioning as expected
Please note that Sembly picks the microphone for the recording from your browser. Before recording a meeting, make sure that the selected mic in your browser is the same one that you use for the recording.
- How to record hybrid meetings. If you are going to use your device for hybrid meetings, then you can also connect your Outlook or Google calendar. This allows the agent to join your online calls, accommodating both remote participants and those in the conference room
Please refer to this article to improve the transcription accuracy.
- Personalize your workspace experience. You can change workspace and agent names, invite team members, and more. Visit this section to get more details
- Set up a Voice ID. Enroll your Voice ID to enjoy voice recognition benefits during meetings. This feature ensures that speakers are accurately identified and assigned to their respective voices
- After the meeting is completed, you can dive into it and check the transcription and analytics
- Meeting Notes - our AI algorithm summarizes the meeting context and outlines it in one editable document;
- Tasks - here, you can manage the tasks that were discussed during the meetings;
- Key Items - the next important thing in the meeting analytics. Our AI algorithms recognize Issues, Requirements, and other important items and list them down in a meeting once it is processed;
- Transcription - you can view and edit meeting transcripts, change and filter speakers, leave notes and bookmarks, and view meeting details. Another benefit you can find here is multi-language transcription.
- Sembly Personal Integrations. In Sembly, we have different Personal integrations that allow you to push Meeting Notes, Transcript, and Tasks to your preferred tool. Also, we went ahead and created direct integrations for Meeting Notes with Notion and Slack. And for the Tasks with Microsoft To-Do, Google Tasks, and Notion
- Sembly Workspace-wide Integrations. Workspace admins can establish workspace-wide integrations with CRM platforms. This feature allows all meetings from your workspace to be sent to contacts based on participant emails
- Billing information. If you need to review your current plan or download the invoice, all you need is to visit the Billing section. Here, workspace admins can add new payment methods. Also, if you decide to stop your monthly payments, you can cancel your subscription. If you are out of your monthly upload limits or credits for questions to Semblian, you can buy additional credits
Please note that if a 1-month trial on a Team Plus plan is ended and you do not want to proceed with a payment, you still have:
- Free 4 meetings per month (5 hours per meeting maximum);
- 600 upload minutes per month.
As soon as you pay for the subscription, you will be able to record meetings without limits again (limits for the uploading files will remain the same).