Philips VoiceTracer devices provide the ability to record your interviews, lectures, and even common conversations that you need to transcribe. With the combination of Philips VoiceTracer device and Sembly, you will leverage the power of fast transcribing. Just upload your previously recorded audio file into Sembly to receive your transcription and meeting notes.
Customize an account with your Philips device
- VoiceTracer users who want to be registered in Sembly and get their benefits should register their accounts using this link. More guidance on how to sign up can be found in this article: Sign Up for VoiceTracer User
If you forgot to enter your promo code, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will add it for you manually.
- Define a way of recording your calls with Sembly. As your device is going to be used for recordings of offline meetings, lectures, etc., we recommend using the “Uploading” feature. Just move your audio files from Philips VoiceTracer to a laptop or PC and upload them into Sembly
- Information about the minutes you have for uploading files. By purchasing Philips VoiceTracer, you will be granted 15 hours of additional audio upload in Sembly in the form of Sembly credits. Information about their availability can be found in the Billing section -> Credits. Note that this is a one-time bonus. Also, every month, you will receive 5 hours (Professional plan) for uploading your audio files in the form of minutes. If you need more minutes, you can purchase credits as described here
You can find information about how many credits are left in your account on the billing page.
- How to record online meetings. If you want additional options, like recording inside the app or using our agent for online conversations, calls, and interviews, then you can also connect your Outlook or Google calendar. This allows the agent to join your online calls and record them
- Set up a Voice ID. Enroll your Voice ID to enjoy voice recognition benefits during meetings. This ensures you receive tasks mentioned during recordings
- After the audio is processed, you can dive into it and check the transcription and analytics
- Meeting Notes - our AI algorithm summarizes the meeting context and outlines it in one editable document;
- ToDo's - here, you can manage your tasks that were discussed during the meetings;
- Personalize your workspace experience. You can change workspace and agent names, add additional languages, and more. Visit this section to get more details. And push your ToDo’s to the task management tool
Integrations. Tracking your ToDo’s will be easier by using our native integrations with Microsoft To Do, Google Tasks, and Notion.
Also, you can send your ToDo’s, Meeting Notes, or Transcriptions to different tools by using automation tools like Zapier
Billing information. If you are out of your monthly upload limits or credits for questions to Semblian, you can buy additional credits. Should you need to review your current plan or download the invoice, all you need is to visit the Billing page. Here, you can add new payment methods, and if you decide to stop your monthly payments, you can cancel your subscription.