You can connect Sembly to different tools like Trello, Jira, Gmail, Google Docs, etc., using automation tools like Zapier or similar in order to send Meeting Transcripts, Meeting Notes, and ToDo's or Tasks.
You can set up a custom integration to export required meeting data. Integrations are configured independently by each user. Only that user’s meetings (i.e., the completed meetings in that user’s “My Meetings” view) are in scope and will be processed by that user’s integration.
|In order to link the two unrelated tools, we will require a middleman, a webhook-based software like Zapier.
As different applications do not require different connection steps, we will show you how to connect yours using Zapier as an example. As you start connecting and setting up your integration, follow the steps described in this article.
Add New Integration
To connect your application, create an endpoint URL and paste it into Sembly.
- Login to Sembly and go to Settings. In the menu on the left, select My Integrations
- Select the tab Custom and hit Add. You can connect 10 tools to your workspace
- Then choose what exactly you want to export: Notes, Transcript, or Tasks/ToDo's
- In a popup, fill in all required fields:
- Title - add title for the integration
- Description - add more details
- Active - leave the toggle on. Disabling it will deactivate this integration.
- Automation rule - here you have three options: disabled allows exporting data manually; send all meetings I have access to upon selecting this option, all the transcripts, notes or tasks/todo's will be automatically exported from meetings that you have access to; send meetings with keywords in the title upon selecting this option, all the transcripts, notes or tasks/todo's will be sent from meetings that include specific words in their titles and are accessible to you
- Endpoint URL - paste the URL that you generated in the automation software. You will find an example in this article
Set up Callbacks - the data you will export from Sembly. You can tick off the fields you don’t want to send or change the field names according to the requirements of the software you integrate with and click Done
|Do not change callback fields if you are not sure what requirements your tool has.
You can change integration settings and use the “active” toggle to disable integrations.
- Click manage opposite to integration you want to change
- After filling in the fields, click Done
Should you want to disable the integration temporarily, turn off the Active toggle.
Next to manage:
In the manage window:
You can remove the existing integration.
- Click Manage opposite to integration you want to change
- Scroll down and click Delete