Sembly is available in the Teams app! From now on, you can conduct calls in Microsoft Teams and have them analyzed by Sembly in the same app. This combo optimizes your work so you stay focused and organized.
Setup of your account
The Sembly app in Teams is mostly designed for reviewing and managing meetings. Before using it, visit the Settings section to adjust your account in Sembly according to your needs.
1. Plans and Billing. You will be automatically subscribed to a Personal free-of-charge plan with limited possibilities after registration. Upgrade a Plan in workspace settings, each package has a list of features that will help you define the right plan for you.
2. Define a way of recording your calls with Sembly. If you sign up with Outlook Calendar, all the meetings from it will be available in the Sembly app. If you register with an email or Microsoft account, we suggest connecting your Outlook Calendar with Sembly. In this case, the Sembly agent joins your meetings automatically. If you don't want to connect your calendar, Sembly can be invited by email.
3. Personalize your workspace experience. You can change workspace and agent names, add additional languages, invite team members, and more. Visit this section to get more details.
4. Set up a Voice ID. Speakers who have enrolled their Voice ID will be recognized and assigned to their voice in meetings.
Usage of the Sembly app in Microsoft Teams
Sembly application includes a lot of functional benefits, some of which are listed below:
- All notifications about recorded and shared meetings are available on the “Activity” page.
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
Note that notifications in the “Activity" tab will appear only if you signed in with a Microsoft account using Microsoft SSO.
- On the “My Meetings” page, you can see all your meetings and their statuses. More about the meetings’ list you can read here. Also, here you can perform the cross-meeting search every time you need to find a meeting by its context.
In addition, you can delete the meeting from the list.
- When on a live meeting, you’ll be able to control Sembly on a call and Validate an Attendee as a Sembly Agent.
- After the call and the meeting are completed, you can dive into it and check the transcription and analytics.
- Meeting Notes - our AI algorithm summarizes the meeting context and outlines it in one editable document;
- Tasks or ToDo's - here, you can manage the tasks that were discussed during the meetings;
- Key Items - the next important thing in the meeting analytics. Our AI algorithms recognize Issues, Requirements, and other important items and list them down in a meeting once it is processed;
- Transcription - you can view and edit meeting transcripts, change and filter speakers, leave notes and bookmarks, and view meeting details. Another benefit you can find here is multi-language transcription.
- Moving to the “Shared with me” page, you will see the meetings somebody shared with you. You can read in this article how to share a meeting.
- You can visit the “Help” page to find useful information.