If you haven’t registered in Sembly yet, you can sign up directly in your MS Teams account.
Registration can be done with Outlook Calendar, a Microsoft account (SSO), or with an email and a password. We suggest using Outlook Calendar to get the full experience of Sembly in MS Teams.
Microsoft Outlook Registration
To add Sembly automatically to your meetings, connect it to your Outlook calendar.
- Сlick Sign up with Outlook Calendar
- The Sign-in with Microsoft account form will appear. Choose the account you want to be registered in Sembly
- Your account is ready to use now. No filling in details and no confirmation needed
- Try out recording your first meeting and check it out in Sembly inside MS Teams app!
- From now on, use Sign in with Microsoft to enter without a password
Sign-up with an E-mail address
A good old way to register is to use your usual e-mail address. Having signed up without calendars will require you to invite Sembly to your calls manually going forward… unless you will set up calendars in settings after.
- Fill in your e-mail
- Click Sign-up
- In the next window, type your name and click Next
- Set a password and click Done. Use e-mail and password fields each time when you log in
Sign-Up with Microsoft Account
- Firstly, click "No calendar? No problem"
- Choose Sign Up with Microsoft
- Then, choose your account and accept permissions. Congratulations, your account is ready to use!