Finding out the essential points in the conversation is a complicated job that takes time and effort. Sembly allows users to get the essentials straight away after the conversation. This article reveals the purpose of Key Items and elaborates on their importance in meeting analytics.
Our AI algorithms recognize
and list them in the Key Items section once the meeting is processed. You can also add Key Items during the meeting by spelling commands as you would do with Siri or Alexa.
|If you hold meetings in additional languages, your Key Item will be displayed in that language.
Key Items are located in the context menu on the left side of the meeting window:
On the top, you’ll see shortcuts that highlight the items on click.
Types of Key Items
If one of the key items related to topics was discussed during the meeting, Sembly will recognize it and put it down on the list. All the users you shared access with can see the list of the key items.
- Issues - critical key points that describe a problem that may or may not be solved
- Risks - an uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a negative effect on an objective. Risk can affect anything: people, processes, technology, and resources. Risks and Issues are not equal
- Requirements - the desired function, attribute, capability, characteristic, or quality of an instance for it to have value to a customer, organization, internal user, or other stakeholders
- Events - the critical item that will detect future events, discussed in the meeting
- Notable - a key item that marks all % related items or money (USD) related items
- Decisions - items that indicate a conclusion of actions that were discussed and agreed upon and should be done in the nearest future
Share the Key Item
You can share the item with anyone with access to this meeting. The copied link will take a receiver to the meeting’s transcript and will scroll it to the exact part where the item is. You can also copy the item text.
- Login to Sembly and dive into the meeting
- Select the Key Items in the context menu on the left side of the meeting window
- Find the item you wish to share, hover over it, and choose one of the options:
Copy link: the link will be copied to the clipboard. Pass the link to the receiver. Make sure the receiver has an account in Sembly and can access the meeting by link. Copy content: the text will be copied to the clipboard. Go to the transcript: After clicking "Go to the transcript," you'll be redirected to the transcript section.
Edit the Key Item
If the item needs editing, you can do it simply by pointing the cursor over it. The edits will be saved automatically.
Remove the Key Item from the list
All Key Items can be removed from the list.
Inactive items will be kept in the inactive items folder and can be redeemed.
|You can quickly access the meeting transcript by hovering over the item and clicking Go to the transcript.