Many meetings are confidential and should be set to the appropriate privacy restrictions. Sembly can help to make sure you only give meeting access to the appropriate people.
As you can see in this article, all meeting participants who are part of your Sembly workspace will have access to edit the meeting by default. You can, however, restrict this access. In this article, you will learn how to limit access to a meeting.
- In the meeting "share" panel, click the settings dropdown next to a user you want to restrict and select remove.
- At the bottom of the same panel, select the "no link access" setting in the guest link section.
- If you shared a public link to meeting notes with someone previously, you can't unshare it
If you want to limit or restrict the access for participants or for the users that had been provided access, follow these steps:
- Login to Sembly and open the meeting you wish to manage
- Find the "Share" button next to the meeting title. Click to open the window
- Select a user you'd like to restrict
- Click permissions to unfold the dropdown
- In the drop-down, select Can View to lower access from Edit to View or Remove to remove access completely
No Link access
Users with access to edit a meeting can restrict other users from generating and share a guest link to the meeting.
- Login to Sembly and open the meeting that you can edit
- Find the Share button next to the meeting title. Click to open the window
- In the Share Link open the dropdown and select No link access. A Copy Link button will be blocked from now on until you or another user with Edit abilities will activate it again
- Close the Share window
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
|Your changes can be removed by other users with edit access to the meeting.