In your account, you can create an alternative email address so that you can invite Sembly with another email address. This may be useful if you want to invite Sembly to meetings from various calendars.
|If your calendar email address differs from your account in Sembly, after connecting a calendar, Sembly will add your calendar’s email address in the aliases section automatically.
Add an alias
To add new email aliases manually, follow the below instructions:
- Log in to Sembly
- On the bottom of the left-side menu click the gear icon
- In the dropdown, select Settings
- In the context menu on the left, make sure you are on the My Profile page
- Scroll down the page to Personal Information, Email aliases (below the Time zone)
- Click Add to add new alias. Make sure you are using the email that is not yet registered or aliased in Sembly
- Follow the instruction in the confirmation email to proceed. The alias will be in pending status until you confirm it. If you need to resend the confirmation email, click the yellow arrow
Delete the alias
Should you need your alias email for other purposes in Sembly (eg.: creating a new account), you have to remove it from aliases in the current account.