Sembly can attend the ongoing meeting even if it wasn't scheduled previously! Try out the Invite Sembly form, which is one of the invitation methods for bringing the Sembly agent into meetings.
The form allows users to add Sembly to an in-progress or scheduled meeting. Users who didn't connect calendars can leverage invite Sembly equally with the calendar invite.
|With this invite method, Sembly does not receive the attendee list like on a calendar invite. Therefore, attendees won't be listed in the "Share" window by default. Make sure to share access later.
Follow these steps to invite Sembly to your meeting from the app:
- Start a meeting with your conference application or find a scheduled invite
- Copy the meeting URL
- Open your Sembly account, and click the + New Meeting on the upper-right of the window, then Invite Sembly
- Select the application you use from the proposed options. Once the application is selected, the meeting details form will pop up. If the selected application is not the one you need, come back to the options using an arrow
- In the meeting details window, change the title if necessary
- In Join Date, leave Join Now for the ongoing meeting or click the calendar icon and set the time for Sembly to join if you prefer to delay the record
- Paste the meeting URL
- Choose the primary and additional language (if needed). Set the languages you will be talking on during this meeting, so they can be correctly recognized and transcribed by Sembly.
- Click Submit
- Close the confirmation popup window, and the meeting will be added to your meetings list automatically with the "Will Attend" status.
- When Sembly joins, accept it as an attendee to record your call.
|Don't make Sembly wait in the meeting lobby. It won't record your meetings staying there. Make sure to admit your agent as an attendee at the meeting.