Along with web-hook custom integrations, you can quickly connect your favorite tool to Sembly using Sembly AI as a trigger to start your zap or our templates inside your account.
Such automation will reflect in your Zapier account and will not show up in Sembly. All meetings that you submit after the creation of the Zap will be sent to the tool you connect automatically.
Start New Zap
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account
- Click + Create Zap on the upper left
- Search for Sembly AI or use our shortcut link: https://zapier.com/apps/sembly-ai/integrations
- In the “Event” field, click to open a dropdown and select what you would like to send
- Click Continue (at the "App & event" )
- Open Sembly Settings and go to My Integrations. Select the Zapier tab or click this link
- Generate and copy the Zapier Authentication API Key.
- Go back to Zapier, paste API Key, and click "Yes, continue to Sembly AI"
- Click Continue and test the trigger, use the button "continue with the selected record"
- In the new "Change action" window, select the app you wish to connect, enter your account, and fill in the rules as required. You can refer to our guides for webhook connection
- Publish Zap
You can use our templates if the connection you seek is already in our templates list. Templates contain a ready-to-use integration that requires just a few clicks to establish a connection.
- Open Sembly Settings and go to My Integrations. Select the Zapier tab or click this link https://webapp.sembly.ai/settings/integrations/zapier
- Select the integration that you are looking for and click "Use this Zap"
- You will be redirected to your Zapier account
- In Zapier, you will need to log in to the app you are connecting to Sembly
- Test the trigger and publish a Zap