You can change the Sembly name when it joins the meeting. By default, Sembly is called "your workspace name" Sembly Agent. But you can customize it in two ways:
- By changing your workspace name
- By completely replacing the agent's name (available in the Professional plan and above). This feature unlocks in the Professional plan and above and will be available for workspace admins only
Customize Sembly agent name for MS Teams and Zoom platforms
To change the workspace, click the relevant field and insert the name you wish.
To change the entire name, click the field Agent Name and fill in the desired name. To return the default option, click Reset.
|Please note that these options won't work for Google Meet meetings. To customize the agent name for Google Meet meetings, follow this guidance.
You will see the new name on the attendee's list at the meeting.
Customize Sembly agent name for the Google Meet platform
To change the agent name for the Google Meet platform, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Create a Google account for the agent
- Personalize the agent's name and avatar
- Turn off 2FA for this account
- In your Sembly account, open settings, Workspace Details, and click Manage next to Google Meet Agent
- In the pop-up, submit the account details, put the appropriate check mark, and click Done
- Wait for our team to complete the setup
|If you've made any modifications to your Google account, please re-submit them to the form so we can manage your account properly.