There can be several reasons for your calendar to disconnect from Sembly without your will. The main reason is an ‘Invalid Grant’ error caused mainly by a problem with authentication tokens. After having the ‘Invalid Grant’ error, Sembly will disconnect your integration.
Should such an event occur to your account, we will send a notification to your email.
Failures that cause ‘Invalid Grant’ error:
- your google account has been deleted;
- the token is expired or revoked;
Other reasons are:
- you revoked Sembly's access in Google settings;
- the refresh token has not been used for six months;
- you changed the password in your Google account;
- you connected more than 50 apps to your Google account after Sembly;
- you belong to a Google Cloud Platform organization that has session control policies in effect.
For more information, read the Google article: https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2#expiration
Inactive unpaid accounts
We will disconnect your calendar automatically if you do not log in to Sembly for 1 month and do not have an active subscription to one of the paid plans.
To reconnect your calendar, go to settings https://webapp.sembly.ai/settings/calendars.