Connect Sembly to various tools, including Trello, Jira, Gmail, Google Docs, and more, using webhook-based platforms like Zapier or similar. Easily share Meeting Transcriptions, Notes, and Tasks (ToDo's).
Integrations in the workspace section allow you to set up an automatic meeting exporting for all workspace members. You can set up export for all meetings or for the meetings with the specific meeting titles.
The option to disable the automation and send each meeting individually isn't available in the workspace integrations. Only workspace admins can set up custom integration for the workspace.
|If you want to export the Meeting Notes from all meetings in the workspace to your email, you need to manually write your email in the "To" field (additionally to the "Participants" hook) while customizing an integration, as shown here.
|In order to link the two unrelated tools, we will require a middleman, a webhook-based software like Zapier.
As different applications do not require different connection steps, we will show you how to connect yours using Zapier as an example. As you start connecting and setting up your integration, follow the steps described in this article.
Add New Integration
To connect your application, create an endpoint URL and paste it into Sembly.
- Login to Sembly and go to Settings. In the menu on the left, in the Workspace section, select Integrations
- Hit Add. You can create up to 10 integrations in your workspace
- Then choose what exactly you want to export: Notes, Transcript, or Tasks/ToDo's
- In a popup, fill in all required fields:
- Title - add a title for the integration
- Description - add more details
- Active - leave the toggle on. Disabling it will deactivate this integration.
- Automation rule - here you have two options: Apply to all meetings in this workspace upon selecting this option, all the transcripts, notes, or tasks/todo's will be automatically exported from all meetings in your workspace; Apply to meetings with keywords in the title upon selecting this option, all the transcripts, notes or tasks/todo's will be sent from meetings of your workspace that include specific words in their titles
- Endpoint URL - paste the URL that you generated in the automation software. You will find an example in this article
Set up Callbacks - the data you will export from Sembly. You can tick off the fields you don’t want to send or change the field names according to the requirements of the software you integrate with and click Done
|Do not change callback fields if you are not sure what requirements your tool has.
You can change integration settings and use the “active” toggle to disable integrations.
- Click manage opposite to integration you want to change
- After filling in the fields, click Done
Should you want to disable the integration temporarily, turn off the Active toggle.
Next to manage:
In the manage window:
You can remove the existing integration.
- Click Manage opposite to integration you want to change
- Scroll down and click Delete